Im writing this shit at work. I know, im fortunate enough to have a job where I can type and still get paid. Trust me, its not always like this. Well as usual ive been slacking in my blog updates. I don’t write anymore, and I feel like I have a natural talent for this that im wasting away. I did brainstorm ideas for the book that I want to start. It comes down to two ideas. The first one being about a teenager in civil war 80’s El Salvador having to choose what’s more important to him, his friends or his patriotism (That story is loosely based on my father).The second idea is to write about a cop in LA that’s caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. More than likely ill to the Civil war story. That’s as much as im going to say about them. Ill probably get started on them this weekend.
How have you guys been? I really want to know. I fucked up my shoulders recently (yesterday) by stress. I don’t even know what the fuck im stressed about. I have no worries at the moment. Maybe ive been pushing myself too hard. Oh well. It’s almost gone now.
Well that’s most of what I wanted to say today. Ill get back with guys Monday. Hopefully I’ll have a page written by then. Until then guys, take care, god bless, and stay out of trouble.
Here’s some Spanish rock for you guys. The band is called Insite and I heard them about 5 years ago. i really like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment